Neonatal Perinatal Medicine Program Residency Program Recruitment Subcommittee – Terms of Reference
1. To assist the Program Director in recruitment process of fellows to the Neonatal Perinatal Medicine Program
2. To develop recruitment strategies and recommend tools of assessment for recruitment may be deemed appropriate and desirable to meet the requirements for the program.
3. To report to the Residency Program Committee at its regular meetings a summary of its deliberations and discussions, and to bring forward any recommendations requiring the input or approval of the Residency Program Committee.
4. The Recruitment Subcommittee will be chaired by the Program Director with a term of three years. The Sub Committee Chair will form the members of the Subcommittee, which include at least 3 faculty members with a term of three years and the current chief/admin fellow with a term of one year.
5. The Recruitment Subcommittee will meet quarterly, with special meetings at the call of the Chair. Reports will be given to the Residency Program Committee at the next regular meeting of the RPC.
Version 1.1 Dated: November 15, 2016
Prepared by: Dr. Muzafar Gani Abdul Wahab
Approved by: The Residency Program Committee, Neonatal Perinatal Medicine
Approved on: November 15, 2016
|Recruitment Subcommittee||Curriculum Subcommittee|
|Competence Subcommittee||Research Subcommittee|