In order to successfully complete the program, and get a certificate of completion from the Postgraduate office you must meet all of the following criteria.
1. Academic attendance (80% or higher)
2. Procedures skills completed (see Royal College FITER for complete list of procedures and complete list)
3. Successful ITERs (see Rotation specific Goals and Objectives)
4. Performance with written & oral examinations (SOE, OSCE, SITE)
5. Scholarly activity completion (Research Goals and Objectives, and Research Milestones)